Greetings

I am so glad that you have taken the time to read the “The Pamphlet”. It was by use of the printed pamphlet that Martin Luther's correspondence was passed from common man to king to incite what we now know as the “Reformation”. I could think of no simpler and greater title with my simple and finite mind. I will put together a few articles and such things that interest and have transformed me in my Christian walk, hoping that it will make at least a small difference in your walk as well. The Pamphlet is free of charge as long as the Lord supplies. If you come across a copy and wish to be on the mailing list to receive it each quarter or to write a bitter letter in objection of my views, both are welcome by mail or email. The content of The Pamphlet will change with each issue, but will most often include: theological articles, snapshots in church history, excerpts from historical creeds and confessions, study and memorization tips, and more to add as I go. In ending, it is my prayer that at least a small piece of this literary imperfection will be able to draw you closer to our perfect God.


Sunday, January 31, 2016

John Piper, Michael Horton, Sinclair Ferguson Panel Discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment